With the sad news that Virgin Money Giving will be closing this November, we’re here to help you continue raising money for the causes close to your heart.
For years, Virgin Money Giving has been helping thousands of charities and charity fundraisers raise money. Today came the announcement that, come November, they’ll be shutting down their platform.
As experts in the field, we understand that when you’re fundraising for your cause you want your efforts to make a real difference. This is why we’re letting you know that we’re here for you in the future.
Our dedicated team is on hand to help you maximise the money you raise. Better yet, there are no platform fees for charities on Crowdfunder and we include Gift Aid as standard, so your charity could receive up to an additional 25% on top of your total!
Here are some of the benefits for charities using Crowdfunder
- We’re commitment free and there’s no paid subscriptions
- You can switch on regular donations so your crowd can donate on a monthly basis
- We have a dedicated team of coaches on hand to help you.
- There are no platform fees for charities on Crowdfunder.
- We have millions of pounds of +Extra funding available.
- You can collect your Gift Aid data quickly with no fuss.
- Through our brand new partnership with Nectar, you’ll have access to £250m worth of Nectar points.
- You can run exciting prize draws.
- You can offer rewards to entice your crowd.
Feeling ready to start fundraising on Crowdfunder? Find out more and add your charity!